Актуальные объявления Добавить объявление

Exclusive travel of Kazakhstan

Hello! My name is Elina! To begin, I want to warn if someone wants to meet or just chat in social networking Let's respect your time and mine! I am a representative of the company (the Guide), which carries out tours in the Republic of Kazakhstan! We offer tours of any nature: ethnic, ecological and extreme. If you would like to meet and see the culture of our people, unusual oborigen, accommodation in tents on the beautiful landscapes of mountains, horseriding and much more then you will need to visit our country. On the territory of the Republic of 130 nationalities live. We provide tours: Astana, capital of Balkhash Lake, an oasis in the middle of the steppe Bayan AUL, Bektau Ata reserve and many other places according to your desire in central Kazakhstan. More detailed information will tell you personally. Arriving in Kazakhstan you stay happy, our exclusive approach to each client.
написать автору
Ваш email:
Дополнительные контакты:

Комментарии (0):

Ваше имя:

Для того, чтобы опубликовать комментарий, Вам необходимо авторизироваться с помощью соцсетей, либо быть авторизированным на нашем сайте в кабинете клиента

ТОП объявления
Как сюда попасть?